TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE AND ATTENDANCE AT SINGAPORE BLOCKCHAIN WEEK VIRTUAL SUMMIT 2020
All Singapore Blockchain Week Virtual Summit 2020 tickets are issued subject to these terms and conditions of sale and entry. By purchasing virtual summit tickets, the purchaser and any attendee agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Tickets & Admission
Admission is by registration only
- 100% payment is required at the time of registration / purchase of tickets
- Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure your registration
- All tickets and fees are priced in US Dollars
- All tickets are non-refundable
- Downgrading to the tickets will not be allowed
- Once the ticket has been confirmed by Eventbrite, no refund request will be accepted or provided for any purchase. Singapore Blockchain Week does not provide credits, refund or prorated billing for tickets that are cancelled. In such a circumstance, you will continue to have access to the event.
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/ Postponement of Event
Singapore Blockchain Week reserves the right to:
- Cancel/alter scheduled dates and timing for any Singapore Blockchain Week events
- Substitute speakers and make alterations to the programme agenda for any Singapore Blockchain Week Virtual Summit 2020
- Upon your purchase and payment for the Singapore Blockchain Week Virtual Summit 2020 ticket where you have given your consent, we will use your name, company name, job title and email address to send promotional materials to you and conduct direct marketing activities in relation to Singapore Blockchain Week and information services offered by NexChange Group.
- We may transfer your name, company name, job title and email address to other members of the Group for the purpose of enabling those members of the Group to send promotional materials to you and conduct direct marketing activities in relation to their financial services and information services.